Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday...Ugh

This is what's going on today. 



Celebrating my 23rd Valentine's Day with my wonderful husband.  Our first one was a bit of a rocky start.  Heck, the first 8 months of our relationship was.  Neither of us could decide if we were ready to commit to each other.  However one night in July he called (after a break-up) and told me he would stay with me the rest of his life.  So far he has held up to his end of the bargain.  Our marriage is far from perfect, but after everything I have been through I have realized he truly is my best friend.  He has been there when no one else has.  There is not many people in this world you can say that about.


  So HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO THE BEST HUSBAND, FATHER, SON AND BROTHER ANYONE COULD HAVE.   I love you.  Here is one of our songs we like.