Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Morning

A new week begins.  We have thunderstorms and some hail this morning.  There will be no tennis today I suppose.


Here is what's happening.

The day after the Oscar's.  Here is what made me the happiest!
Jim Parson's Best Actor in a Television Series.  Comedy

Best Television Drama Series
Boardwalk Empire

Best Supporting Actress in TV
Jane Lynch



Last week Felicity's new book dropped, and I forgot it.  I don't know how I missed it but I did.  Check it out on the Show Me Your Teeth blog. 18+ please.  She is such a nice person, and is just getting over surgery.  Get well soon. 


Lady Gaga's Born This Way video premiered. 
What do you think?

Last night was the Oscars.  Stephen and Anna was out in full force.  OMG!  Can he get any better looking?
More pics on Eric or Bill blog



City of Fallen Angels teaser trailer premiered today also.
You can find it at YA Book Blog under the Mortal Instruments tab.